RapidShare Premium for 5 Euro's

RapidShare is the best host on the world in my opinion. I use it a lot and I get loads of RapidShare points because you download the files that I've uploaded. I can't spend them because they just keep coming in :P

So I came with a smart idea...

I give you the chance to get a cheap 30day premium RapidShare account. The cost of that on RapidShare is 6,99 Euro's. (approx. $9,10) By me, you can get it for 5euro. (approx. $6,50 )

It works like this. You donate 5 Euro's with paypal and in the message that you can write there you enter: Premium account or something like that. When I get the donation I will make an account as soon as possible using 10.000 RapidShare points. Then I will MAIL you the inlogcode and the password that you can change immediately (Just in case you don't trust me).

So, be sure to leave your emailaddress and don't forget to mention that you want a premium account, otherwise I just think that it is a normal donation ;)

And for all the people who think that I only want your money, fuck you .. because I'm only doing good here and you have to thrust me that I give you the passwords.

No comments:

Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer