My Birthday 2009

Today, 5 December 2009, is my birthday. I'm now 20 years old. This year had some ups and downs for me, met my current girlfriend, had some nice vacations, got a new temporarily job but also lost my old job, computer broke down and my old site was taken down. I thought that I would get myself a new PC for my birthday, it is allready ordered by Dell but it will be delivered on 31 December 2009 (that is a 6 week delivery time, hope it will come sooner). Uh, not much more to share with you guys, except that I'm going to have a great day today with all my familymembers...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! ENJOY IT WELL!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Best wishes! Enjoy your day! Keep up the great job you're doing ;-)

Anonymous said...

Happy bday / van harte gefeliciteerd :)

Anonymous said...

!!!!!Happy Birthday Dude!!!!!!
......Your Website Rocks......

Anonymous said...

happy birthday man.. thanks for all the work you've done.. we really appreciate it.. hope you had a good one..

nq said...

Happy birthdday.cant believe you were still in diapers whne i started downloading. and now ur are my #1 SOURCE OF THINGS to watch. Many more birthdays

Anonymous said...

Only 20 years! Man that's great. You have the better part of your life in front of you. Belated happy birthdays.

Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer