Get Rapidshare Premium for $5

Hee, Since RapidShare ended their program were you can change in your premiumpoints for money I have a lot of points over. I don't want a reward, and now you can make donations to charities and I don't want to do that either because I think somewhere the money is going the wrong way and not ending up in Africa or other 3rd world countrys. So I want to help you guys. Donate $5 and you get a month Rapidshare premium account. With a premium account you can download up to 5GB a day, without waiting between parts and multiple files at the same time. $5 is nothing, when you download 1 album you allready made profit because an album is what 20$ in America? I got 280,000 points so donate $5 and I'll send you your username and password to your mail so you can use your brand new Premium account. I've done this before and then there were ±20 people that bought from me without any problems. You can donate by clicking on the Orange Donate button. Paypal only. And for the people that live in Europe and have the EURO, you can donate 5$ and than it will be withdrawn from your Euro's. DON`t FORGET TO MENTION YOUR EMAIL!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

This is great of you to do! Thanks for the quick response to my donation. If anyone is afraid of this being a scam - it's not - I received my premium account within an hour :)

Thanks again!

Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer