RapidShare 1 Year Premium Account for $50

Heeeeee! RapidShare added a feature now so I can convert my points to a YEAR PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP! 1 month membership costs 5$ when you buy it by me, which is really low. 12 month will be 12x5 = 60$, but I will give a discount of $10. So buy your YEAR PREMIUM account by me. Donate $50 (RapidShare offers a year for €55 so I am much cheaper) and I will send you the account details A.S.A.P. I only can generate 3 accounts at the moment because they cost 50000 RS points so be quick. I don't know how many people will donate but the first 3 will get an account, 4th, 5th etc. I will give you your money back but I will let you know if I don't have enough points to create an account.. BE QUICK! Kind Regards, Willempie46

No comments:

Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer