My birthday and Come Back :P

It was my birthday on the 5th of December.
I couldn´t make this post earlier because my PC was to a repair center.
The cooling vent from my videocard was overheat and it had to be replaced.
They had to order a new one and that took a while.

I´ve had a Nikon Coolpix S8000 from my girlfriend so now I can make some picture with 14,1 MP and 10x optical zoom, it´s fucking fantastic.
Also started with driving lessons for a motorcycle, and I got one 2 hour lesson as a present from my mother and stephfather. And i´ve received some money from the other visitors and a lotteryticket from my little sis for the StateLotery (jackpot of 19,4million €€€€€ so cross your fingers for me ;) )

Glad I have my PC back and can't wait for nice NEW releases to be released.

AND LONG LIVE WIKILEAKS !!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Times & belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer