Jadakiss – I Love You (A Dedication To My Fans)

http://img.nattawat.org/images/0iwkirgp87t90u2pawy2.png

The eighth mixtape by Jadakiss in nearly as many years, I LOVE YOU sets the scene for his fourth official album release, expected later this year. The upcoming new album follows-up 2009’s The Last Kiss, which debuted at #3 on the Soundscan chart, and rose to #1 on the Billboard R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart.

Label: Def Jam/Ruff Ryder Genre: Rap Quality: VBR MP3 Time: 00:32:08 Size: 58MB

Tracklist: 1. Intro 2. Hold You Down 3. Lil Brah 4. How 2 Feel 5. Rock Wit Me (Feat. Teyana Taylor) 6. 2 The Streets 7. Lay Em Down (Feat. Styles P And Chyrk Show) 8. Toast (Intro) 9. Toast To That (Feat. Fred The Godson) 10. Inkredible (Remix) (Feat. Trae Tha Truth And Rick Ross) 11. Gone Too Long

Release name: Jadakiss-I_Love_You_(A_Dedication_To_My_Fans)-2011 FiLESERVE

No comments:

Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer