STOP (2008-2011)

I quit.
I started this blog somewhere in 2008 and I posted an mixtape of T-Pain.
Back then I kept refreshing and I was so happy when I had 1 download more than before I hit F5.
Back then I was happy with 10 downloads.
The site became bigger and bigger and I peeked with 5000 visitors a day which is, for a blog, not bad at all.
Then I came home and I wanted to refresh my blog and it was gone. DMCA took it down.
I didn't stopped and made a new blog and 30minutes later I was posting like nothing ever happened.
I had a couple of guys that helped me with uploading because I couldn't do it on my own.
Jumpmaster helped me with uploading and he gave me some spare time back and he fullfilled a couple of requests what kept you guys happy.

Lately i've been very very busy with work and I have a girlfriend and that is more important than a blog/site.
I wanted to quit for a couple of weeks but I never took the time to make a story like this.
Also another reason why I quit is because I think that there is a lack of respect. I upload this stuff and my PC is running 24/7 but there are almost no Thank you's or donations.
I know people are thankfull and that they respect it but to get some recognition for my work is one of the reasons I started a blog.

I've posted +/- 6000 posts and I had 1,5million downloads on mininova when it was a normal site.
I have +100.000 downloads on Hotfile, 1+million on MegaUpload (estimated) and between 7.5-10million on RapidShare (estimated, I use that since the very beginning)
(better than 10 downloads right?)

Well, this is it.
If you want to contact me leave a comment, talk in the cBox or email me @ willempie_marlboro@hotmail.com .

If you want to take over the site contact me at my email and we can work something out.

If you don't know where to find the things I've uploaded, here is a site that helps you find everything.

www.warez-bb.org

And if you want to keep up to date with all the new releases, follow this site.

www.rlslog.net


And just so you know, I'm not mad or something that you didn't say thanks or show me recognition. I don't do that everytime I download something from another uploader so ;)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's really too bad. I appreciate you efforts and I wish you the very best. Thank you very much for all these years!!! May the joy you brought us happen upon you thousandfold .

Anonymous said...

your last post made me feel ashamed, you're right about the "no respect" thing, but what I can tell you is that it was absolutely not intended, blame it on...whatever. Needless to say that yours was my favorite blog to visit.
Even if it sounds like it's coming too late now, Many Many thanks, and I sincerely wish you all the best.

Anonymous said...

Yea man, I apologize myself also. Yea I kno to late and where were we before. But put it this way your not gonna get a million replies to this either. but seriously you were part of my nightly page visits. Running a service like this is hard work. So thank you for all your hard work thru the years. Greatly appreciated. Sorry it had to end this way. best of luck

Anonymous said...

Willempie bedankt voor de vele muziek, films en andere uploads/shares. Jammer dat je stopt, maar er zijn nu eenmaal dingen in het leven die voorrang krijgen op andere. Hopelijk krijg je over een maand spijt en kom je terug :-).
Het ga je goed!

Anonymous said...

thank you for the time you have spent on this blog, it has been one of my faves and i will miss it, bye.

Anonymous said...

I've posted the 2nd reaction, and I read your "green" comment just now, well...I LOVE THE ATTITUDE.
A new occasion to wish u all the best.
So long.

Anonymous said...

Willempie,

Me has dado muchas horas de alegria mirando o escuchando lo que tu habias subido. Una lastima que se haya terminado, pero tienes razon el amor es mas importante que un blog. Gracias!

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5MBIeKjMDE

Anonymous said...

Thanks Willempie...your site was also on my routine for the nightly basis. You posted pretty much everything I was interested in and nothing extra.

Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer